Marketing - Customer Service - Client Relations - Consumer Products - Retail Division
The Client Support Representative works on-site at our marketing & promotional events and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters here in Tampa. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span across a wide variety of industries, health and wellness, beauty and cosmetics, gourmet food and entertainment.
In this entry level role, the Marketing Assistant will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
· Execute merchandising plans and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to on-site event teams on behalf of management
· Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members
· Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services at on-site events
· Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for client on-site events
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented at each on-site event
· Assist the event manager with any day to day administrative support as requires
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. A Self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with Torchbearer.
-Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
-Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
-Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
-Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
-Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
· Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
· Possess basic mathematical skills
· Possess basic computer and computer software skills
· Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
· 1-2 years relevant marketing, customer service experience preferred
· Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
· Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical,, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, , medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, public relations, environmental, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, , cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, lpn, welder, clerk, technical, .quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.
Role: Marketing - Customer Service - Retail Division
Apply for this job now.