Job Title: Azure Stack Consultant
Location: Carson, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype
Skills Required :
Azure Stack resource to assist with day to day activity, knowledge transfer and run book development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- It is both an educational and full time job that requires a high level of multitasking.
- It gives the engineer the opportunity to learn new skills as it covers all aspects of network support ranging from Active Directory, Exchange Server, Windows Server, Virtualization, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, Citrix, Windows 7, 8 & 10. You will design, deploy, manage projects and support.
- It expects the engineer to recommend industry best practice solutions to clients when on site and to observe and recommend solutions that address their business needs, whether the client recognizes the need or not.
- Ensure exceptional client satisfaction is consistently delivered and maintained
- Lead the implementation of overall Technical Service strategies, objectives and metrics while focusing on improving efficiency and automation.
- Drive the highest levels of performance from each team member thru coaching, training, mentoring, and performance metrics.
- Serve as the escalation point for technical support issues.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently followed and updated as necessary
- Host and participate in daily team meetings to review, reprioritize and reassign service requests
- Work closely with the project manager on the hand off of projects to the support team
- Participate in weekly service/project meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Ability to improve service delivery and participate in improving project offerings.
- The ability to routinely multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain expert knowledge of key products and services including Operating Systems, Office applications, networking, storage solutions, virtualization, security, anti-virus solutions, and other key technology offerings
- Effectively prioritize service requests, escalations along with other duties and tasks on a daily basis
Thanks & Regards,
D: (732) 515 3359 | |
EA Team Inc. | 2 Kilmer Rd, Edison, NJ 08817
- provided by Dice