Temporary to Permanent Plumber Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7022990/001
A position have arisen for a Plumber within a leading contractor based in Wrexham. This is a key role on a 3 month's ongoing temporary to permanent basis. It is paying £15.00-£16.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Housing
Your duties will include:
- Working on social housing properties, empty/vacant homes
- Carrying out all aspects of plumbing - such as installing kitchen sinks and waste pipes and installing new bathroom suits including bath, sinks, showers and toilets
- Multi skilled in tiling - including splashbacks around the kitchen worktops, and around bath and sinks units
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence - Van Provided
- Own hand tools
- NVQ Level 2 or above in plumbing
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like