Our oil and gas client is actively interviewing for a Accounting Financial Analyst for their Houston, TX location in West Houston. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required with 5 years’ experience as an accountant with a mixture of professional services firm experience and industry experience. Successful candidates must have following experience:
- Assist in close processes including reporting financial data from general ledger system into consolidation system, analyzing financial results and explain variances from budgets, reconciling mapping and financial flows and coordinating with the accounting team to proactively resolve issues.
- Assist/prepare reporting packages in consolidation system, including balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow.
- Assist in the preparation of IFRS and statutory financial statements and various reports for internal and external parties.
- Assist, lead and work cross functionally to achieve project planning and forecasting deliverables.
- Interact, present and work with various business department and project leaders to produce and analyze financial information.
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of the annual budget.
- Documents procedures and processes
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Experience with business consolidation tools. SAP BPC preferred.
- IFRS, required
- Demonstrates proficiency in consolidation, internal reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) - Advanced Skills Required
Role: Accounting Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.