Benefits Advisor Job in Metairie, LA at McDaniel Agencies
The McDaniel Group offers one of the most highly paid, rewarding, and fun careers on the market today! We are looking for career minded individuals who want an opportunity to have a long and stable career with an ethical company that believes in delivering the best customer service on the market. All of this while earning more money each year, enjoying the life you want to live, and working with great people while helping others.
This is what a successful career with The McDaniel Group can give you & your family:
- Flexibility & control of your own schedule
- Unlimited income potential
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security with Residual Income
- Opportunity for Leadership positions in 45-60 days
With the radical changes in the healthcare market, our industry is expected to grow exponentially until 2030. Businesses here need our No-Cost Business Solutions & Tax Savings Programs now more than ever. There has never been a better time than now, to start a new career with us!
Our Benefits Advisor & Leadership Positions general Job Responsibilities include:
- Complete our on boarding process & training program (classroom & field training with supervisor).
- Establish new relationships with companies through a company supplied lead system, networking, social media, field marketing, referrals & warm leads through new business relationships.
- Meet with Business Owners, identify their business needs, discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, schedule employee education meetings & enroll employees in our benefit program
- Enroll new hires as needed & assist with billing, invoicing, claims & policyholder servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available within 45-60 days as long as agreed-upon goals are achieved & this would allow an individual to build their own agency with no start-up costs or investments.
Our Benefits Advisor & Leaders experience the following:
- Most coordinators make between 45k-65k during their 1st year
- Earn additional compensation through our On boarding Program, Residual Income, Weekly Bonuses & Ongoing Contests that include Trips, Prizes & Cash Bonuses.
- You can retire 100% vested with Residual Income after 10 years. What other company will continue paying you after you retire?
- Flexible Schedule (No Nights, Holidays or Weekends, unless you choose to).
- We pride ourselves in being a Fun, Ethical, and Professional Team that actively works together in a positive environment that others want to be a part of.
- Several Management & Specialty Opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. We offer affordable life and supplemental health insurance to businesses and individuals. Providing local, one-on-one service to our policyholders is something we’ve done from the beginning. Superior customer service will always remain one of our top priorities.
Liberty National at a Glance
Founded in 1900
Headquartered in McKinney, TX
For 40 consecutive years, Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/16).
AA- “Very Strong” Financial Strength Rating from Standard & Poor’s (as of 10/15)
A1 for Insurer Financial Strength Rating from Moody’s (as of 10/15)
A+ “Strong” for Insurer Financial Strength Rating from Fitch (as of 8/15)
Ward’s Top 50 Life-Health List (as of 6/16)
Read our top 10 reasons why Liberty National is THE best place to work. Ever.
Qualifying Agents (and their guests) are treated like royalty in places like the Dominican Republic, Miami, San Diego, and Las Vegas. Free drinks. Free food. Typically a beach or other exotic scenery is involved, as well as total, intense recognition for a job well-done (that means awards and swag).
Not all companies invest the time and resources to provide an industry-pioneering Leadership Academy that focuses solely on developing its managers and new leaders. But we do. And it's a blast. We have a DJ. Unlimited Red Bull. A film crew. Dancing. The rest is a surprise. Until you qualify to attend. Visit the Liberty National Leadership Academy website for more information.
Make money before you even get out of bed in the morning. The insurance industry is where you can get paid over and over on a given sale, assuming the individual keeps the policy in force. People in real estate or automobile sales get paid one time on one sale. Hmm. Tough decision. Get paid more than once, or only once?
Our President and CEO started as an Agent, meaning you can go as far as you can dream at Liberty National. If you're interested in getting into management, great. We prefer to promote from within.
Contracting with Liberty National means becoming a family member. You will find a sense of camaraderie, friendly competition, and a deep sense of caring about each other and the communities in which we serve.
Retire after 10 years
Totally serious. Would you rather work hard for 10 years or 40 years? We rest our case. Contact us to learn more about our Independent Contractor position.
Who doesn't like an "atta boy" or "atta girl"? At Liberty National, we do more than that. LNL LOVES recognizing its top producers for their achievements. Swag, awards, certificates, plaques, videos, Social Media shout-outs, cash, bonuses, and more. We truly believe in celebrating the accomplishments of those who make Liberty National successful.
Making a Difference
When a breadwinner dies, so does the loss of his income for the family. However, life insurance can make it possible for the family left behind to remain in the home. Therefore, the products our Agents sell make a difference. Life insurance can make the difference in a family staying in their home, sending a child to college, paying the monthly bills, or covering final expenses. At the end of your work days, you will have made a difference in the lives of others.
Our people do amazing things in their communities. Whether it be sponsoring a golf tournament, providing Child Safe Kits, or collecting food for a food drive, our family believes in paying it forward. Our Company also participates in three Closer to the Heart events annually.
You have to spend A LOT of time at work! Why not join the team who will make that time fun? At Liberty National Life Insurance Company, we know how to have a great time, both at work and in our down-time. Our Official Social Media pages are the best places to see, in real time, the fun we have here. Want to join us?
Role: Entry Level Manager Trainee
Apply for this job now.