I have partnered with an Investment Management firm in their hunt for a Senior Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will be managing UK compliance projects and supporting the Compliance function on a global scale. Based in the West End, my client are a well established and continue to grow globally.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
* Ensuring processes, systems and controls in place to comply with FCA requirements
* Support the compliance agenda across the business
* Support with the development, implementation and management of the Group's compliance policies and procedures across all jurisdictions
* Support with the development and implementation of a risk based compliance monitoring programme
* Support in the monitoring, interpretation, and analysis of existing and prospective regulatory requirements
* Review and assess compliance breaches and work with the business to remediate
* Review and approve financial promotions and investor communications as requested by the business
* Support the Financial Crime Control team by leading projects to enhance the financial crime prevention framework for the group
* Manage special projects required to comply with regulatory changes or enhance the compliance framework
You must have good working knowledge of AIFMD, MiFID II, SMCR and GDPR.