Primary Teacher needed for supply work in Chelmsford!
Are you an experienced primary school teacher? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in different schools? Perhaps you are looking for flexible work across the Chelmsford area to fit around your schedule?
We are looking for experienced primary supply teachers to work with a range of primary schools in the Chelmsford area to teach across the different ages. The ideal candidate will be confident in teaching all subjects and have the flexibility to teach to EYFS, KS1 and KS2. We are committed to find the best supply work to suit you; we cover day to day , short-term and long-term placements.
Our dedicated consultants have an ideal mix of skills and knowledge , coming from a background of both hands-on classroom practice and extensive recruitment experience.
TeacherActive are looking for primary supply teachers that have the following:
* UK QTS with Teaching experience in a primary school setting (NQT's welcome).
* Adaptable to working in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
* The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons.
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
We offer all supply teachers:
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
* Free CPD advice.
* Great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*.
* A great rate of pay.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you would like more information on the position for TeacherActive then please contact Craig on 01245 335 533 or send you a copy of your CV to #removed#