Are you an experienced and enthusiastic TA looking for their next challenge?
Are you looking to work in a supportive environment?
This could be the job for you!
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a fantastic school in the Fishponds area of Bristol. This highly regarded school that boasts a brilliant ethos is looking for a Learning Support Assistant for a Year 5 pupil who requires additional support with emotional and behavioural needs. The role is for start on the 10th November so interviews will be held shortly.
This role would be best suited to somebody with previous experience with SEN or previous training of this type. The daily rate for this role will be between £65/£75 dependant on previous experience.
Successful Candidate Specification-
- Previous Teaching Assistant experience or experience working with children of a relevant age group.
- A knowledge or understanding of SEN needs.
- The ability to inspire children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally.
- Enhanced DBS - Teaching Personnel can assist with this.
- An educational background.
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- we have long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working under us
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you.
If you think you could be the person for this challenging but rewarding role please don't hesitate to get in touch with Chloe today and we will be able to offer any assistance with the application.
I hope to hear from you soon!