Atticus Mechanical is a commercial Service Contractor (office buildings, strips malls, warehouses, etc.) and is looking for an HVAC technician.
Technician must have the following MINIMUM qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a group or alone
- Ability to work on call
- HVAC mechanical troubleshooting
- HVAC electrical troubleshooting
- EPA certified
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- Clean drug test
Technicians at Atticus Mechanical perform all job types. and based on experience and skill level, will complete more job types than others.
Atticus Mechanical job types;
- HVAC Inspections: package and split 2-7.5 ton 1 phase and 3 phase, 7.5-25 ton commercial 3 phase, water source heat pump 2-5 ton, water towers (including strainer cleaning and tower yearly cleaning), mini splits of multiple brands. Including estimating repairs from inspection.
- HVAC Repairs: repairs could include compressor change out, outdoor and indoor motor replacements, reversing replacements, metering device replacements (txv and orifice), indoor and outdoor coil replacements, etc, including writing invoices in IFleet software about the call.
- HVAC Unit Installations: remove and replace existing package system, split system, water tower and water cooled units - 1 phase and 3 phase / 120 volt, 208-230 volt and 460 volt. Install ductwork and grilles as needed for system performance.
- Evaporative Coolers: service, repair and installation. Coolers range in size from small 4500 (side and down draft - Aspens and Waffle pads) to large Fan Aire (double 12” waffle pads).
Job Type: Full-time
Role: HVAC Technician
Apply for this job now.