Seeking a Skilled Commercial-Carpenter/Maintenance/Construction Employee
VE Contracting - Minneapolis/St Paul Area
VE Contracting is seeking a Full-Time Carpenter/Maintenance/Construction-full time employee in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. VE Contracting offers a competitive salary and benefit package and are seeking individuals who are highly motivated, multi-skilled carpenter, and excellent overall knowledge of all trades.
- Able to correspond and meet with clients, subcontractors and other VE employees as needed.
- Successful track record as a carpenter with experience in basic repairs, plumbing, electrical, painting, as well as installation task to include
- Measuring: doors, windows, flooring, tile, and commercial remodeling projects.
- Implement daily job/crew responsibilities and insure manpower and resources are adequate. Strong communication skills.
- Provide daily photos and updates of work in progress.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Pick up and receive inventory and store materials both on and off sites.
- Enforce Safety standards for V&E workers, sub-contractors, and facility employees. Have knowledge of all equipment and OSHA guidelines.
- Able to assist in obtaining any required building permits and inspections per local codes.
- 10 years minimum overall experience
- Minimum of 5 years as a Carpenter/Foreman/maintenance position-strong carpentry background required-can do it all
- Minimum of 5 years working on Commercial Projects
- Able to read construction drawings, diagrams, plans, manuals, and blueprints, excellent communication with peers, managers, and contractors
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up skills
- Must be flexible with scheduling able to work all shifts and weekends
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record, must be able to travel
- Must have solid computer skills - experience using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 based on your skills and experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Basic Life
- Consistent year around work
Owned by VE Holdings, Inc., VE Contracting is a National General Contracting Company working in all 50 states and U.S. Provinces. In partnership with their clients, VE creates production plans which exceed industry standards for speed, accuracy, and loss prevention while holding an impeccable safety standard.
Apply for this job now.