HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum Registered Mental Health Nurse / Social Worker About the role:
For this specific position, you will need:
- Location: Ruislip
- Setting: Early Intervention Service
- Banding: Band 6
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Salary: £25per hour
All of our candidates will need:
- Experience of applying standardised assessments.
- Experience of working with families & carers
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- To support the development of EIS services within the Boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon and to provide an intensive outreach service to young people aged between 14 and 35.
About HCL Mental Health
- The right to work in the UK
- 2-3 years' experience working with mental health patients
- An enhanced DBS
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
HCL Mental Health is one of the UK's leading suppliers of high quality mental health professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions - whether on a locum or permanent basis.
We can also support mental health professional at every level, and across a number of disciplines, including Mental Health Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Family Therapists, Drama / Play Therapists, Drugs & Alcohol Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Talking Therapists, CAMHS, Interim Management, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners and Cognitive Behavioural Therapists. Benefits HCL Mental Health can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts and local authorities
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the application process
- Free mandatory training
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Workforce Solutions operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.