The Hotel President is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners.
Primarily responsible for Hotels management team, increasing sales revenue and profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Oversee Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends and holidays.
A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Hospitality.
At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in management level, preferably in hotel operations.
Role: Hotel President
Apply for this job now.