Express Employment currently has an opening for a 3rd shift Warehouse Maintenance Technician in Anderson, IN.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Repairing and troubleshooting electrical forklifts, motors, drive units
- Change and troubleshoot electrical contacts when necessary.
- Maintain building equipment
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment (freezer doors, forklifts, etc).
- Report food safety and quality problems to supervisor.
Additions Duties Include:
- Understand and troubleshoot ammonia-based refrigeration system, including repair and maintenance.
- Maintains 110v single phase and 22/480 three phase systems as well as repair and/or rebuild magnetic starters.
- Repair plumbing problems, including pressure regulators and valves.
- Fix cracks in masonry and performs finishing work.
- Perform welding on pipe, racking, forklifts, and finishing work.
- Responsible for general carpentry work, including shelving, base and trim work, finish work, and fabrication.
Long-term openings and benefits are available:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Work for one of the best new companies to come to Madison County
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Pay increases, company appreciate benefits
Apply today at #removed# or call us at 765-287-5844
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Role: Warehouse Maintenance - 3rd Shift
Apply for this job now.