Teaching Personnel are recruiting a E games lecturer to work within our partner college based in Bournemouth to cover an upcoming maternity leave.
The college strive in excellence and offer a supportive and welcoming culture!
If you have a passion for E games and have experience teaching E marketing, media or IT at Secondary School or college level this would be an ideal role for you. Our client college are looking for a Teacher to work on a part time basis from September 2021 on a 0.5 timetable. This post is suitable for NQT or experienced teachers.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have UK QTS
- Be highly motivated and passionate about teaching
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Be determined to provide high levels of teaching, aimed at raising attainment and progress rates for all pupils
- An excellent opportunity for career progression,
- High quality Professional Development Programme;
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the school;
- The resources and facilities to continue to improve students' progress;
- Opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
- Excellent networking opportunities across
If you feel this is a suitable role for you please contact us for more information, or apply via the links provided.