Carolina Industrial Trucks, Inc., a forklift dealership founded in 1989, is in business to be the best material handling dealership and we are proud to represent the Unicarriers, Komatsu and Hyundai lines of materials handling equipment. Our Columbia, SC Branch Office is looking for an Experienced Aftermarket Sales Associate - Forklift Dealership. This is a full-time hourly position working Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Carolina Industrial Trucks, Inc. offers an excellent compensation program: base salary plus commission, car allowance, cell phone, laptop, and all business expenses paid.
- Implement a territory management plan that effectively maximizes time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention
- Monitor customer satisfaction with service, sales and parts support
- Analyze opportunities, develop strong business relationships via cold calls and follow up on leads for new business
- Respond to customer needs with a total sense of urgency
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files and sales activity information
- 2 years forklift sales experience preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional image in word and deed
- Self-motivated fast learner who can combine product knowledge, sales proficiency and good territory management to succeed
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to close the deal
Carolina Industrial Trucks, Inc. is in business to be the best material-handling dealership in the areas we cover for the products we represent. Being the best means selling only the highest quality products and providing only the best possible service. Through our efforts we will produce our most important result long-term, loyal customers. Our profits and our success as a company will be determined by how well we service our customers needs.
Serving the two Carolinas with full-service locations in Charlotte, Statesville, Greensboro and Monroe, NC, and in Greenville and Columbia, SC. CIT has made a name for itself by putting the customer first in every transaction, offering high quality new, used, rental and leased equipment and retaining the finest staff of factory-trained service techs and providing superior parts and service value.
At CIT we are pleased to say that businesses of all sizes and descriptions have made us their first and only choice for lift truck sales, parts, and service. We thank our valued customers and employees for making our success possible.
Role: Aftermarket Sales Associate - Forklift Dealership
Location: West Columbia,
Apply for this job now.