COMPANY: LOVE SUCCESS PLC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Temporary, FullTime
SALARY: £16.00 - £17.00 per hour
Our Client, a large Cultural Organisation are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide dedicated one to one support to a Senior Director. This role requires a candidate who can use their expert judgement to manage busy schedules and volume correspondences. The succesful candidate will have previous experience supporting a director and will be a competent and fluid communicator. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages are a necessity.
Key elements of the role include:
- Being solely responsible for prioritising incoming and outgoing communications for the director.
- Complex diary management ensuring time is used effectively.
- printing and collating notes and papers and briefing the Director before meetings.
- Taking minutes, compiling and distributing accordingly.
- Preparing agenda's and following up action points.
- Other adhoc duties as and when required by the department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in the cultural sector and is motivated to develop and expand their knowledge and skills. This temporary opportunity is lasting for 8-10 weeks with an immediate start.
Candidates on notice need not apply.