Directs Human Resources and Administrative activities for the company. Recruits and hires professional, technical and support staff; develops and monitors personnel policies and procedures; ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws affecting Human Resources; develops salary ranges and compensation programs; coordinates performance appraisal programs; manages company succession planning; administers employee benefits; manages all required employee training; maintains of personnel records; and provides administrative support to management staff and board of directors.
Essential Job Functions
· Directs employment-related activities including recruiting, hiring, orientation, disciplinary actions and terminations, to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations affecting employment.
· Develops and maintains company personnel policies and procedures in accordance with current laws and regulations. Implements new and revised policies and assists employees with interpreting policies and procedures.
· Assists with company compensation program development; including salary ranges, pay-related policies, performance management systems and processes used for payroll adjustments.
· Administers employee benefits program to ensure timely and accurate enrollments. Ensures resolutions of benefits questions and issues.
· Maintains employee records by ensuring the confidentiality of salary and benefits data, performance and disciplinary action records and other information in accordance with regulations.
· Assists company managers and supervisors to assess employee training needs. Meets those employee development needs through in-house or contractual training programs.
· Ensures employee safety by serving as a member of the company safety committee and ensures compliance with OSHA requirements.
· Monitors worker’s compensation claims by coordinating correspondence and contact between employee and insurance carrier and maintaining OSHA reports as required by regulatory agencies.
· Resolves employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns; evaluating and offering possible courses of action; providing advice, guidance and direction.
· Manages the administrative functions for the management staff and board of directors.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational offerings; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices, as well as state and federal Human Resources laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of company policies and procedures and company products and services.
· Knowledge of management principles and practices.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook and other internal computer systems.
· Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to elicit cooperation from others, teach subject matter to employees, negotiate and resolve conflict, and communicate with employees and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
· Organization and prioritization skills and attention to detail for multiple responsibilities.
· Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
· Ability to create a team environment and sustain employee morale.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent.
· Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources.
· Certification through HRCI and/or Society of Human Resources Management preferred.
Our company is a Telecommunications company and Internet Service Provider (ISP) specializing in cutting edge speeds and reliability.
Yadtel uses world class technology to provide state of the art services for the enrichment of our community
Role: Director of Human Resources and Administration
Apply for this job now.