On a daily basis, our client secondary school in Salford requires cover supervisors to support pupils within a classroom when the teacher is absent. Working as a cover supervisor does not involve any planning or marking and therefore, schools are happy to have candidates who are not qualified to teach.
A cover supervisor role is ideal for applicants who are considering embarking onto a teacher training programme next September but have limited experience. Working as an unqualified teacher allows you to build up your experience and gain necessary skills to become a teacher alongside, being paid to work in a school setting.
- Flexible roles to suit your availability, both full-time and part-time to start from September onwards.
- Earn up to £1350 per month depending on your previous experience.
- Free training available for successful candidates!
- Covering pre-planned lessons in the absence of teachers.
- Managing behaviour and ensuring tasks are completed by pupils.
- Supporting students across the curriculum and ability range.
- Must have some form of transferrable experience to work children and young people
Our client school is located near Salford and is accessible via the A580 and M62 and via public transport routes from areas surrounding Manchester such as Swinton, Prestwich and Worsley.
For immediate consideration please apply by sending a CV via the link below or by contacting the Manchester West Secondary Branch for further information;