Manufacturing Technician 1 - $17.00-19.00/hour - Phoenix, AZ
Would you welcome a highly responsible role at a revolutionary company? SenesTech, a platform life sciences company, is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to process and package finished goods, operate machines and take responsibility for facilities and planned maintenance.
The key responsibilities of a Manufacturing Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for making ContraPest® according to SOPs and Batch Record instructions and takes responsibility for manufacturing a quality product.
- Performing set-up, dismantling, and maintenance of equipment and assuring that equipment is ready for production operations, performing routine sanitization of areas and equipment maintenance such as periodic equipment cleaning, inspection, and filter changes, etc.
- Troubleshooting equipment as necessary during production operations, while maintaining an inventory of spare parts and supplies and ensuring their availability for production activities.
SenesTech, Inc. is a platform life sciences company specializing in reproductive physiology. We are currently commercializing our first product, ContraPest®, a liquid fertility-management bait that will profoundly change the world via animal pest population management.
We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of pests in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at #removed#.
The key skills and qualities of a Manufacturing Technician include:
- 2-year college or vocational tech education in an electro-mechanical discipline with 1-2 years industrial or equivalent maintenance experience.
- Experience working in a diverse environment with strong inner-personal communication skills and working knowledge of safety regulations.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of mechanical systems diagnostic procedures and basic knowledge of electrical troubleshooting, alongside strong basic math skills, preferably Algebra level skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on training and logic.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.