Based in West Yorkshire
ATA recruitment is working with a global engineering business that design and manufacture bespoke machinery. There I an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Import/export Coordinator to join this thriving organisation.
The business imports engineering components from all over the world to build its product, then sells the finished machine to customers across the globe.
With Brexit just around the corner you will be responsible for the day to day operations of all imported/exported goods, ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Responsible for the day to day running of allocated Import/Export trades.
- Customs declaration information from documents, or other sources into the customs entry system to allow for the build of a valid customs declaration.
- Facilitate all movement's for import and export procedures.
- Liaising with internal departments to arrange successful receipt / dispatch of goods.
- Track and trace customs files.
- Ensure documentation is sent timely to the customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Proactively interact with customs authorities to address any issues/questions that may arise before, during or after the clearing process.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements governing the import/export of goods.
- Review supplier performance, suggest and implement change where necessary.
- Ensure procedures are followed at all times.
- Updating relevant systems with all import / export correspondence.
- Make sure company standards are followed.
- Knowledge of importing and exporting goods inside and outside of the EU.
- A solid understanding of customs, entries, clearances, documentation etc.
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.