· Support production by troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
· Backfill other maintenance techs in their departments as needed (repairs, set up/tear downs, rebuilds, etc.
· Troubleshoot and repair utility equipment including boilers, air compressors, and refrigeration units.
· Follow the PM program on all support equipment.
· Maintain integrity of maintenance checks and balances, and report any deviations to supervisor.
· Ability to work in a team environment and support the business until the issue is resolved.
· Mechanical and electrical aptitude for equipment troubleshooting and repair on a wide variety of equipment.
· Understand use and be able to operate basic power tools.
· 5+ years experience in the Electrical/Maintenance field is required.
Please submit resumes to #removed# or contact 717-390-2114.
Kunzler and Company, Inc. is a 100+ year old manufacturing company that focuses on the processing of bacon, hot dogs, hams, and sliced lunchmeat.
Role: Maintenance Technician 3rd shift
Apply for this job now.