COMPANY: HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES INC
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Below you could find a brief description about this position. If you d like to enrol your application, kindly reply with your latest copy of resume with your contact information & expected rate to KarthikM3 @ hexaware com or feel free to call me @ +1 631-248-1787 You can refer your friends too
Power BI Lead/Architect
Essential Functions of the Job:
(Identify and describe essential functions, or primary duties and responsibilities. Assume that the reader does not know the role or function of the job.)
Your client responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with Power BI, M and DAX functions
- Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in Power BI
- Design, develop, and test Power BI scripts to import data from source systems and test Power BI dashboards to meet customer/client requirements
- Familiarity with BI technologies like BOBJ, Analytics on cloud is a plus.
- Work directly with business units to define and prototype Power BI Dashboards
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into Power BI applications
- Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models; Maintain the referential integrity of the database
- Strong experience as a Power BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Expertise and proven experience in development of reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards, aggregating data from multiple sources
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and SQL databases and SQL statements.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
Technical skills requirements:
- Experience of 4 to 6 years in PowerBI, SQL Database & SQL analysis and .NET Technologies.
- Experience in building dashboards and reports using Power BI
- Experience in M and DAX functions.
- Improving the look and feel of the dashboard.
- Experience in SQL database and SQL analysis.
- Power BI Developer, Financial Accounting background is key. Transaction oriented, advisory experience - engagement type
- Self-Starters desired
(What is minimum number of years needed/suggested to perform this job?)
- 6+ years in a corporate environment
- 4 to 6 years in PowerBI, SQL Database & SQL analysis and .NET Technologies.
KarthikM3 @ hexaware com
- provided by Dice