Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist
PartsComm - Nottingham
We are recruiting for an Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist based at a site in Nottingham.
General Manager - PartsComm
Hours of Work:
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
42.5 hours per week
Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards
Overall Job Role
Building the PartsComm's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
· Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
· Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
· Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI's.
· Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
· Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
· Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
· Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
· Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
· Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
· Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
· Generating sales across a large product portfolio to pre-determined targets.
· Developing quotes and proposals.
· Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
· Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
· Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
· Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
· Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
· An understanding of the commercial parts business
· Experience of working for a commercial factor
· Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong communication and IT fluency
· The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Excellent time management and organisation
Education and Experience
· As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
· 2 years' plus in b2b sales experience is essential
· Excellent team player and good communicator
· Desire to work in a target driven environment
· Face-to-face sales experience
· To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in selling and developing business within a commercial vehicle parts environment.
PartsComm is a BRAND NEW division of the Guest Group which has been a family owned business for over 100 years. This new division solely operates with the stocking, distributing and selling of a comprehensive range of replacement parts for many commercial van and truck manufacturers, including: DAF, Man, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, and light commercial vehicles.
PartsComm operates from a central distribution centre in Hinckley and also from a network of 13 depots across the country, to ensure rapid, efficient delivery of all makes of commercial vehicle parts.
Role: Allmakes Parts Specialist
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
Apply for this job now.