Software Engineering Manager - Biotech/ Healthcare
£90,000 - £110,000 + benefits
SoCode are exclusively partnered with a rapidly growing international organisation that provide innovative solutions for the biotech industry. They are looking for an engineering manager to work remotely, managing a team of 15 as well as playing a pivotal part in the further growth of their engineering function.
Most of the developments are greenfield so the ideal candidate will have experience leading engineering teams through new developments. This is a hands-off role managing a team of exceptional developers and testers.
- Line management and scaling of the engineering team
- Work closely with PM's and BAs to ensure delivery is met
- Managing the teams' careers and performance
- Working closely with various stakeholders on the future direction of the business
- Strong communication skills, conversing with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced working on a range of different projects, implementing new and existing systems
- Experienced working with and building a remote team of highly skilled developers
- Experience working in regulated environments
- Experience working within healthcare or biotech
This opportunity is being exclusively represented by SoCode, if you would like a confidential discussion regarding this then please apply on this page or email: #removed#