Our growing team is looking for a Process Support Specialist for our Charlotte, NC regional office. Using our latest technology, this individual will serve our regional markets by processing & organize all HVAC & client documents for our field team of Test & Balance (TAB) technicians. This position requires good communication skills and the ability to organize schedules and documents for each job. Candidates must have strong computer skills in digital processing and building out projects using various internal and external developed software. Experience in the HVAC industry is recommended but not required.
Salary based upon education & experience. The applicant will participate in small monthly bonus system if team/company meet monthly revenue goals.
Optional medical, dental & eye insurance, paid holidays, 2 weeks of vacation and 3 paid sick days per year. Simple Plan retirement program after one year of employment.
Either 2 years’ experience in the HVAC (MEP) or construction industry or a minimum of a 2-year associate degree.
Must have excellent computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills.
Strong desire to interface with the client, other trades, and construction members.
Embrace new technologies and business savvy.
Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed in a very team-oriented environment with individual self-management.
The associate will be assisting our estimating team to prepare documents for quotations. This associate will manage the preparation of all electronic documents required for our technicians & team members in the testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) for heating and cooling ventilation systems in commercial design-build, and public projects for our regional markets.
· Understanding of computers and associated software applications excel, word, pdf editors that will allow for support in our estimating team.
· Ability to read mechanical drawings (ductwork and piping), specifications & submittals, some understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial but not required.
· Learn & become efficient on day to day process per our TAB Project management guidelines
· Learn all symbols & HVAC terminology
· Communicate daily with TAB technicians, clients, OEM’s, site trades, and internal team. This will allow you to help organize a schedule, gather all documents and information, and digitally input data into our systems/technology.
· Desire to go out in the field periodically to physically see & learn about HVAC Assets and how they function within a facility to help strengthen your ability to manage document preparation for our technicians and clients.
National TAB is a NEBB Certified national balancing company that services national and local accounts throughout the United States. Our clients include mechanical contractors, equipment suppliers, national chains, and other public and private institutions. We believe in hiring associates not employees and understand the importance of challenging and advancing our associates. The company's partnership we have with our associates is a key ingredient to serving our clients! We offer competitive compensation based upon experience accentuated with Fortune 500 type benefits.
Role: Process Support Specialist
Location: Fort Mill,
Apply for this job now.