Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Acts as liaison between Manufacturing and Quality relative to customer specifications, customer quality requirements and customer problems.
- Review customer complaints, analyze returns and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Review statistical data and present in a graphical format. Assist plants in implementation of statistical methods and quality improvement programs
- Assist in conducting annual plant audits and systems surveys.
- Update and augment group Quality Assurance procedures and systems.
- Assist application Engineering and Sales in development and application problems.
- Continually strive to improve: testing methods, tooling, and equipment through statistical sampling, that will ensure adequate quality in our manufactured product.
- Work with engineering to develop simple and efficient methods of testing new product lines.
- Monitor all manufacturing processes through audits and daily evaluations, to ensure that processes are being followed and short cuts are not being taken, jeopardizing the quality of our product.
- Provide support as deemed necessary by management to allow the Quality Department to function efficiently.
- Remain flexible with daily activities to handle emergency issues as they arrive.
- Travel as necessary to customers and suppliers to control problem areas.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent. ASQC certification or equivalent preferred
Experience and Background:
Five years experience in manufacturing. Must have working knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes and principles (ISO/IATF), including automotive industry standards. Requires experience in product and process failure analysis and an understanding of quality techniques such as SPC, TQM, etc. Must have demonstrated a record of achievement in problem solving with production teams. Must be skilled in use of personal computers with emphasis on analytical software. Excellent verbal communication, presentation, training and leadership skills. Must understand quality techniques such as Kaizen and design of experiments. Knowledge of fastener manufacturing is desirable.
Agrati Group is a market leader in the production of advanced fastening systems. We offer our customers the highest standards of quality and excellence through state-of-the-art technologies, as well as reliability, ingenuity and integrity.
visit us at #removed#
Role: Quality Engineer
Apply for this job now.