We are now hiring for an hourly catering assistant!
The Catering Manager & Assistant is responsible for planning, organizing and developing catering services that are accurate of content and consistency with brand standards, as well as meeting customer expectations, food and hygiene standards and financial targets.
For consideration, please email #removed#
We believe in providing a solid quality of life for our employees, and our operation shows it, for example:
- We don't serve breakfast or alcohol. That means our days don’t start extra early or go extra late and you can get the rest and family time you need.
- Your work environment is clean and comfortable; with no deep fryers, stoves or mixers and minimal cooking. You won't go home smelling like old fries.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality standards for McAlisters Deli.
- Actively solicits all types of catering business from various sources of leads.
- Helps plan, organize and coordinate all aspects of events utilizing catering services.
- Assists in pre-shift and departmental meetings in order to brief personnel regarding event information and needs for all day/evening events and specials.
Role: Catering Assistant
Apply for this job now.