If you thrive on being out in front and you’re determined to influence decision makers as well as take charge of your own incomethis career is for you! We would love for you to join our team as Sales Project Consultants (SPC). In this position, you will receive pre-confirmed appointments but also have an opportunity to self-generate your leads. Our SPC’s are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. Our SPC’s visit our local office sales office once a week. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. This position is 100% commission with benefits. This role has excellent earning potential and our sales reps receive pre-confirmed appointments.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- We will train candidates with passion and drive to excel in our Sales Project Consultant position
- Three week paid training
- Uncapped commission
- Sales Project Consultants are required to travel extensively in local markets to their appointments, with use of a personal vehicle.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including weekends and evenings (bases on volume and season).
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills and active listening abilities.
- Must be able to run 1-3 qualified appointments per day.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- SPC’s need to be ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Previous sales experience welcomed.
EEO/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Sears Home Improvement Products is part of the Sears Home Services division, within Sears Holdings Corporation.
Sears Home Improvement Products markets and sells home improvement products to residential customers. Some of our products include Kitchen and Bath remodeling, HVAC, Siding, Windows, Entry Doors, Roofing, and Flooring just to name a few.
The Sears Home Improvement Products has 44 district offices and does business in 45 states and Puerto Rico and is an industry leader in the "do it for me consumer segment". Not to forget, we have been around ovr 130 years.
Role: Sales Project Consultants- Leads Provided
Location: Corpus Christi,
Apply for this job now.