HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT- FULL & PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
DAYS OR NIGHTS ON OFFER
- £9.25 - £9.50 per hour - plus overtime
- Day or Night shifts
- Ferndown, Dorset, BH22
- Residential Dementia Care Home
- Various shifts between the hours of 7.00am to 21.45pm
ABOUT THE CARE HOME
- This Residential Dementia Care Home is very welcoming, warm, friendly, based in the heart of Ferndown, Dorset (BH22)
- The Care Home is purpose built, with En-Suite bedrooms, plus plenty of communal areas for residents to relax or socialise in, including a conservatory with direct access to a very beautiful garden.
IDEAL APPLICANT FOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
Currently we wish to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants, for Full-Time or Part-Time Days Shifts positions.
KEY DUTIES OF A HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
- To deliver Person Centred Care
- Providing Personal Care
- Moving & Positioning of Residents when required
- Identify the needs and abilities of each Resident
- Support Residents to participate in doing activities
- Support residents to remain as independent as possible
- Ability to work in a team and create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home
- The ideal applicants will have previous experience in a care setting however, we will consider applicants with the right attitude and aptitude for training.
- You will have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of care homes service users.
- Applicants will be able to work well as part of a team or work independently.
- Must be flexible in the hours you can work, to include being able to work alternate weekends.
- An enhanced DBS will be required.
- Full or Part-time opportunities to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates of up to £9.50 per hour
- 24, 36 or 42 Hour Permanent contracts offered
- 3 x Annual Salary Life Insurance Scheme
- Excellent induction programme & ongoing commitment to your training & development
- NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Training offered
- Staff Discount Scheme- Including Online Retailers & Supermarkets
- Free DBS
- Free Uniforms
- Career Prospects
For further details about these fantastic opportunities, please call or email Care First UK Recruitment on 01202 854777 (during office hours) or 07785 31104 (during evenings or weekends)
Quote ref: FERNDOWN/AJ/1