Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is the only company capable of remotely monitoring, guiding, and driving any type of vehicle from thousands of miles away.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of vehicle operation.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work to solve critical transportation issues. Because we work with companies around the world, we have the unique opportunity to work with many incredible vehicles and use cases.
If you are determined to take on the worlds most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
As a Remote Operations Specialist you will be a pioneer in a job of the future and help to accelerate the rapid and safe deployment of driverless forklifts and industrial vehicles.
- Serve as a Remote Forklift Operator and Safety Monitor for a range of different forklift types in various warehouses environments
- Serve as a Remote Operator and Safety Driver for cars and trucks on public roads
- Execute and develop Remote Forklift Operator procedures, processes, and checklists
- Create tickets in Jira with thorough feedback on new features and existing systems
- Grow into an instructor for future Phantom Forklift Remote Operators
- Provide a helping hand to the QA Team and other Phantom teams when needed
- Valid driver's license
- 2+ year of experience operating counterbalance or reach trucks in warehouse environments
- Responsible, dependable and detail-oriented
- Good listener and fast learner
- Willing to work a flexible schedule - most days during normal business hours, but could be overnights too
- A team player willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office G Suite products
- A passion for new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employer provided dental + vision (100%) / health insurance (99.9%)
- Catered lunches
- Flexible PTO