Company: FIRST ACHIEVE LTD
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
First Achieve Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechancial Fitter, in the Edinburgh region. You will be working within a prestigious company, who have been established since the 1800's, they have state-of-the-art facilities & are heavily involved in Global Manufacturing.
The role will be paying in the region of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
This role reports into the Assembly Team Leader. The purpose of the role is to assist in the manufacture of hydraulic and mechanical equipment. The role requires an understanding of hand and power tools, calibrated tools such as torque wrenches, Micrometres, Vernier Callipers etc., along with a thorough understanding of customer quality requirements.
The successful candidate must;
- Have completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship (additional training may be given).
- Good all round knowledge and experience of hydraulic systems/equipment.
- Efficient in reading/understanding 3D engineering drawings.
- Capable of following manufacturing processes and plans.
- Have the required work ethic and attitude towards working and learning.
We are able to interview fast & for the right candidate; we can offer an immediate start.
APPLY TODAY & Call our Engineering Team on to discuss in more detail.