We're Hiring: Sales Manager / Sales Development Representative
If you have a charming personality, value health, and can easily build relationships with people in need of support, you've come to the right place.
We're looking for someone who genuinely wants to make a difference by helping people live healthier, more active lives.
Adapt Physical Therapy was established in 2017. We're a small, locally owned, 4 person (and growing) private Physical Therapy practice in the heart of Montclair, NJ.
We help active adults naturally break through persistent physical setbacks so they can confidently live a purposeful and happy life.
We specifically work with people who have had more “complicated” cases and are in need of a more thorough, hands on program than your traditional physical therapy practice can provide.
We're what you would call a specialty clinic. That being said, what we do is vastly different from anyone else in the area.
Just one glance at our Google reviews and you can see that we aim to provide an exceptionally high level of care and great experience to all of our clients, leading to the successful outcomes that the Adapt name has come to represent.
All of our clients receive one-on-one, hour-long treatment sessions. Our Physical Therapists have been through rigorous training in order to ultimately help our niche.
At Adapt, we consider ourselves a customer service company that happens to also provide Physical Therapy. As such, we are in need of a world class Sales Development Representative who can provide an unparalleled experience from their first interaction, through becoming a client, and into their continued journey towards a healthier, more active life.
We're looking for someone who can successfully create meaningful relationships over the phone, and ultimately bring more high-quality patients into our clinic.
You'll do this by calling all leads generated by online, print, and in person marketing and building relationships with them.
By utilizing our already established Nurture System, you'll quickly get a sense for which leads could benefit from our service, and will begin nurturing them to ultimately help guide their decision making towards the most productive route.
When you do find someone who can benefit from our services, you'll offer them a Discovery Visit (our form of a free consultation).
At the end of their Discovery Visit, if everything checks out, we will ultimately get them set up to start receiving treatment. You would be responsible for finding and collecting their preferred payment option as they proceed.
This is the perfect position for someone who values helping people, values health, and can ultimately have tough conversations if they know it's in someone's best interest.
Your Responsibilities In This Role
- Contacting all prospects in a timely manner, through a series of phone calls. The process includes qualifying them, building a relationship with them, and routing them in the correct direction towards ultimately becoming a client.
- Successfully utilizing the Adapt Nurture process to journey prospects from their initial stage of inquiry towards becoming a long term clients.
- Successfully securing large sum payments for new clients upon starting their new programs.
- Calling and confirming all appointments for new clients to reduce no-shows
- Keeping all records up-to-date in the company's online software. This includes taking notes on each call/contact made and consistently updating each lead's status correctly.
- Assisting in successfully executing on-site events to initiate the nurture process for new inquiries.
- Answering any inbound calls when necessary.
- SDR is not an easy position. Convincing people to invest in their health isn't an easy thing. We're not the cheapest therapy center in town, so you really need to be good to help people see the value.
- We're a 4 person company. The majority of the responsibility for setting consultations and selling packages falls on you.
- We're certainly more of a traditional mom-and-pop practice. So, as a locally owned small business, we cannot offer the same competitive compensation packages that larger, corporate companies can.
- You will be held accountable to certain performance metrics. These are the very metrics that we're currently performing at. If you're good, you'll easily surpass expectations considering you'll be doing it full time!
- We are constantly refining our skills. We believe wholeheartedly in education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching, and coaching.
- We meet weekly to ensure the team is on the same page. You would be responsible for two things: first, coming prepared with each week's performance snapshot and second, presenting ideas for improvement using a critical mind to consistently enhance operations.
If you're excited about the role of Sales Development Representative after reading the details above, we'd love to invite you to apply at the link below.
Powered by JazzHR