Teaching Personnel are delighted to be working with one of our client primary school in Northamptonshire, that are looking for a fully qualified teacher, to teach within the schools Year 3 class. The school are looking for a proactive candidate, to confidently teach a creative curriculum to a class of 30. The teacher will be supported by a teaching assistant throughout their time at this Ofsted rated Good school.
The school are looking for a strong class teacher to join the school through it's stage of development. Ultimately, the successful candidate will be joining a school that pride themselves on the safety of their pupils. Leaders make sure that safeguarding, personal development and pupils' welfare are a consistent high priority.
- Year 3 class teacher
- September Start
- Full time, on a temporary basis with the opportunity to make permanent
- GBP130 to GBP160 dependant on experience
Essential qualifications and traits;
- Good Behaviour Management
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- NQT's and/or experienced teachers are welcome
- Confidence and ability to make professional and friendly working relationships with the pupils, their families and staff
- Have high interpersonal skills
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Harry on 01604 376814.