I am currently recruiting for a Plant Manager based in Chichester working for a prestigious Automotive company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well motivated and resilient Quality/Plant Manager.
- Being responsible for audits and ensuring they are adhered to correctly and accurately
- Implementing PDCA to resolve any internal, concerns and issues
- Working closely and strategically with other parts of the business ie operations, directors
- Investigating Environmental, Health and Safety issues that should occur on site
- Delivering ongoing training and support
- Collating customer satisfaction and complaints results, working with the operations team to come a resolution and prevent further complaints
- Identifying area for improvement and implementing corrective procedures
- Reporting directly into the Group Quality Operations Manager
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone as well as working in teams and different levels of management/seniority
- Be well versed in the application of the below core quality tools, such as:
- Possess excellent communication skills and the confidence to engage with people at all levels confidently and professionally
- Confidence is key; we are looking for a leader! Someone who is passionate about quality and can share their wealth of knowledge and experience
- Strong but fair approach, remaining approachable and personable but the ability to hold your own' in certain situations
- Identifying gaps for improvement and educating the team, you will be an enabler not a doer
- Analytical - responsibility of data, making sure it is accurate at all times, using historical data and measuring it against current data, identifying occurring trends and recommending suitable solutions
- Will ideally have aerospace experience (Preferred not required)
- Willing to travel to different locations and commitment to work long hours (multi sites)
- Be really hands on and willing to stuck in when required
This is a great career move for a Senior Quality Engineer looking for their next step up' and develops on your current skill set.
Offering a competitive salary of £40k - £45k and a company car, if you think this is the role for you submit you're CV to #removed# or 'Apply here'