A Career to Be Proud Of
As a world leading private hearing specialist, operating in 26 countries around the world, we have one focus; our customer's quality of life. Across the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working together to offer the best and latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. From hearing care to business support roles, our colleagues are devoted to improving the lives of people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for hearing care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You Upon Joining
- Basic salary of up to £32,000
- Uncapped Variable Pay
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £3,000
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Perkbox employee benefits (discounts, savings and more)
- Possible relocation assistance of up to £2,000 for candidates willing to relocate
- You will also be eligible to apply for both Private Dental and Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of your probation.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you are responsible for delivering excellence in customer care and audiology services to Amplifon clients.
You are also responsible for:
- Administering hearing tests, assessing client needs and informing them of the options available to them.
- Providing an aftercare service in line with the Amplifon aftercare programme.
- Managing the clinic with the support of a Customer Care Coordinator, including staff management.
- Ensuring that the team provide a professional, courteous and high-quality service.
- Delivering a positive Amplifon customer journey experience that exceeds expectations.
- Act as a role model for Amplifon by developing and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders including colleagues, local community and other clinicians.
- Ensuring that all internal and legal are compliant with guidelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the clinic diary is planned to meet commercial objectives and customer needs.
- Deliver all KPIs to planned levels and address areas of under performance with timely action plans.
- Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser with the HCPC
- Exceptional standards of customer care and service
- Commercial sensitivity
- Strong computer literacy
- Action orientated
- Strong analytical and judgement ability
- Effective communication style
- Organised and efficient with time
- Drive and tenacity
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Full driving license
- Proven commercial experience
The post holder will need to travel within the area as required.
N.B: This recruitment post is not suitable for UK Visa Sponsorship candidates and therefore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the UK / EU without restriction.