Sales and Marketing Executive
An exciting position has become available for a full time Sales and Marketing Executive to join a friendly team based in Crewe, CW1 6UL. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a sales or marketing based role.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- A self-starter who is passionate and driven to succeed.
- Proactive approach to securing new business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficient IT skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (desired but not essential).
- Full UK driving license.
- As a Sales and Marketing Executive you will work closely with the sales department to help grow sales and margin profitably.
- Pro-actively work on new business opportunities, through multiple channels as well as developing a comprehensive marketing strategy across social media platforms and mail shots.
- Maintain high-level relationships with all customers and provide excellent service levels in all aspects of the role.
- Actively manage customer accounts, supporting and engaging with clients as well as promoting new business opportunities.
- Research and understand market dynamics, to help promote the services of the business as well as supporting marketing activity and campaigns.
Company + Benefits
Originating back to 1922, our client has a strong heritage of providing specialist pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging services. Their focus is to provide continued growth through excellence by utilising their industry leading skills, knowledge, and experience to offer their customers a range of high quality, flexible and innovative services at competitive prices.
Due to the ongoing success of the company, our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Executive.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Executive, Sales Department, Business, Market Dynamics, Microsoft Office, IT skills, Full Time, Crewe, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare