NRS Staffing LLC, We are currently seek experienced Licensed Psychologists to provide services at a Correctional Facility.
- Location: Calipatria, CA
- Pay: $67 Per Hour
- Shift: Monday - Friday / 8am to 4pm
- Pay - Weekly Direct Deposit
- Status: Full-time
1. Psychologist assigned to our client must have the minimum experience as follows:: Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein, in a public or private institution. Internship does not count towards the required experience.
2. All Psychologists must have the required licenses, permits, and/or certifications noted herein.
3. Patient-inmate/wards healthcare is of paramount importance. Accuracy in communications is critical to ensure timely, correct care is provided. Therefore, any licensed Psychologist providing services through this Agreement must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively with our clients. All Psychologists must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication, and write effectively, in the English language. Any Psychologist who fails to meet the minimum qualifications shall not be permitted to perform service.
Service Delivery Requirements
Under the direction of the Senior Psychologist, Supervisor and/or the chief of Mental Health, the Psychologist provides psychological services to mentally ill inmates/wards. Psychologists maintain order and supervise the conduct of patient-inmates/youths, protect and maintain the safety of persons and property, and do other related work. The Psychologist must be able to work in conditions that require all of the following essential functions:
a. Must be able to periodically serve as clinician-of-the-day by being available for on-call during scheduled work days for patient emergencies;
b. Expected to work effectively and cooperatively with staff from all classifications in order to enhance the quality of professional working relationships;
c. Conducts initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological, and substance abuse case history to assess inmate's current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation;
d. Conducts clinically sound suicide risk evaluations including clinical review, applying suicide risk assessment protocols, pertinent data/chart reviews, proper documentation and consultations as needed;
e. Meets with mentally ill inmates/wards for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy, face-to-face interviews, etc. May be required to provide clinical, face-to-face interviews at cell fronts in inmate housing units. In some institutions, multi-tiered housing units may require the ability to climb stairs and walk long
Powered by JazzHR