We have an exciting role for a Sales Administrator / Bookings Administrator in a fast-moving environment in Doncaster, where you will develop strong relationships with a dedicated portfolio of clients and own the process for delivering a best-in-class service.
Our client is one the UKs leading providers of a Managed Service provision of Training, where organisations easily source every type of learning solution including local authorities, metropolitan police service, central government, the NHS and successful private companies.
As a comprehensive training provider, they have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable them to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
As Sales Administrator / Bookings Administrator you will:
- Coordinate and process the receipt of training requests and bookings
- Accurately complete the booking process in a timely manner
- Collate and support data management, MI and evaluation in line with client service level agreement
- Develop a strong relationship with the client base
- Effectively work with the Client Services Manager to drive excellent service efficiency
- Ensure you have a solution focused approach in a fast-moving environment
As Sales Administrator / Bookings Administrator, you will need to have or be:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time
- A dynamic and structured approach to problem solving and decision making
- Good work ethic and a determination to get the job done right first time
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to build good relationships with customers
- A strong desire to continue to learn and develop your skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
Why this job?
Our client is looking for a fun and friendly person who values good relationships and takes absolute pride in everything they do. If you want to be part of their success story, we'd love to hear from you today!
The position of Sales Administrator / Bookings Administrator is a full-time permanent role, with an attractive salary of circa £19,000 to £23,000, depending upon experience, and there are opportunities for progression.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, bookings, administrator, admin, administration, customer service, client services, coordinator,