Are you a fully Qualified History Teacher who can teach either KS3/4 or A-level?
Are you looking for work in Nottingham?
Are you wanting to take on a full-time role starting in January?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client Secondary School in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start a long-term full-time role from January. The School recently received a 'Good' OFSTED report in all areas and are continuously praised for their student achievements.
There is a chance for the right teacher to go permanent with the School. Due this is a full-time long-term role, you will be required to plan, deliver and mark the work of the students so experience with this is essential. Ideally you will be able to teach to A-level, however NQT's who do not have the desired experience are more than welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Starting in January 2021
- Teaching KS3 and KS4
- History as a specialist subject.
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
All candidates MUST:
- Have a Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE) in History
- Have the right to work within the UK
- Have the ability to provide school based references
- Be available for work full-time starting in January
- Recent 'Good' OFSTED, commenting “The pastoral support for pupils is highly effective in supporting pupils' physical, emotional and mental well-being”
- Progress 8 Score “Well above average” (0.51)
- “Each individual child is important to us and our expectation is that all our students will develop and grow as young people as they make their journey as part of our community” - Head Teacher
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send your up-to-date CV and supporting statement to #removed#, or alternatively apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV and supporting statement.