PSC Metals, LLC. (#removed#) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services to both generators and consumers of scrap across North America.
We are currently seeking a customer service focused Weighmaster/Truck Scale Operator at our Beaver Falls, PA facility. This position is responsible for a variety of duties related to authorizing and monitoring scrap metal recyclables brought into the facility. Communicates daily with internal customers and suppliers while grading inbound material within the policy established by policies/procedures. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required.
- Individuals must be able to confidentially multi-task when correctly entering data into systems based on transactions.
- Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook) - must be able to use as required by the job.
- Work environment is within an enclosed office on a scrap yard. There is moderate noise from trucks and dust from material.
COMMUNICATION/KNOWLEDGE/CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
- Ongoing use of oral and written skills. Responsible to explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
- Basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with ability to apply in routine situations.
- Frequent contact with other employees, professionally staff and/or external contacts to give or obtain information or deliver excellent customer service.