Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant available for work after February half term?
Do you have experience in supporting children with Social, Emotional and mental health needs?
Do you have experience and great passion working with SEN children on a 1:1 basis?
Teaching Personnel are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants for Long Term roles for one of our partner schools in Bolton. We are looking for SEN TAs with a warm and nurturing personality who have experience in supporting children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs. You will need compassion to perform in this role and will have a strong and resilient personality. You will need to provide the best education opportunities for these children who can display challenging behavioural issues.
- Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Working with small groups and 1:1
- Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils development
- To monitor and evaluate learners learning under the guidance of the teacher
- A calm & caring personality
- Experience working with SEN children with social & emotional needs
- Excellent behaviour management
- The ability to build strong bonds with children and staff quickly
For more information on this role please click apply and upload a copy of your up to date current CV. One of our specialist consultants will be in contact with you to discuss the role or any other suitable roles depending on your experience.