Pay Estimate: $14 per hour. Benefits below are additional. Starting pay is based on experience.
Spavia Natick, locally owned and operated, is hiring Guest Advisors. If you want to work in a positive environment, we want you! Apply today!
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments, including massages, facials and body wraps. Guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities like robes, spa sandals, warm neck pillows, and hot teas as part of the relaxing environment before, and after, their results-driven treatments.
Spavia is a team-oriented environment, with individuals who thrive on delivering an exceptional experience to each and every guest. Our guest advisors are diligent self-starters, ethical, and demonstrate strong communication skills. They portray a polished and professional image at all times, while being friendly and courteous. Our guest advisors are energized by working in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy selling to matching guests with their perfect service and product. We provide In-house training for your benefit.
Some specific tasks include, but are not limited to: taking reservations, welcoming guests, checking them in and out, maintaining a beautiful spa, selling products in the boutique, and selling the membership that best meets our guests' needs, to achieve each guest's optimal results.
Why join the Spavia family?
· We are a career, not a job. Every day you get to make a positive difference in someone's life, every visit, every time!
· It's not a massage clinic, it's an affordable spa experience!
· We are family, with an energetic, and respectful, team atmosphere!
· We care about our community and contribute to local causes and events.
· We believe that when you work hard, you should be acknowledged! Rewards and recognition are built into the fabric of our culture.
· Health care program (full-time)
· Earned paid Sick Days
· Earned paid Vacation Days (full-time)
· Retirement account, with match
· AFLAC supplemental insurance, including accident and short-term disability
· Ongoing in-house training and education
· Multiple avenues for increased pay, including commission and bonus
· Generous discounts on products and services
· Flexible, consistent schedules and open 7 days a week
· Customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
· Interested in selling
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Speak articulately, multitask, think ahead, have patience, be a team player, and have a desire to help people achieve wellness.
· Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
· Professional, and drug/alcohol free
· Spavia values our employees and is committed to your well-being and happiness, so join our team and family today!
Please reply below with cover letter and resume, or visit our career page at #-ma/careers/
When retreating to Spavia, guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities like robes, spa sandals, warm neck pillows, and hot teas. Additionally, there are separate changing areas and retreat rooms for guests to fully enjoy a relaxing environment before, and after, being whisked away for their result-driven treatment.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments. Our award-winning services include our signature massage and facial, our hot stone, sports and deep tissue massages, as well as a full line of other skin care offerings such as body scrubs, body wraps, waxing and much more! We provide thorough in-house training for our specialists' benefit.
At the end of the day we're about creating an exception experience, not only for our guests, but also for our team!
Role: Guest Advisor, Reception, Sales, Guest Relations
Apply for this job now.