COMPANY: IC RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £40,000 - £70,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join a fast growing ASIC design company based in one of Belgium’s most cosmopolitan cities, Antwerp.
Our client is a world leading supplier of high quality, high performance and high speed CMOS image sensors to the scientific world, ranging from medical diagnostics to space applications. They are on the lookout for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer for their fast growing chip design team. This is a great chance if you are looking to hone your Digital ASIC Design skills within a new and exciting field, and soak up new knowledge and skills within a vastly experienced imaging team.
Here as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer you will play an important role in the architecture definition, front-end RTL design and verification of digital logic for sensor projects, working in close collaboration with the analog IC design team.
You’ll need to have:
- A University degree (BSc / MSc) in Electronic Engineering or similar li>
- Strong working experience as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer, with expertise in RTL coding and ASIC Verification li>
- SystemVerilog skills li>
- Knowledge of the full Digital ASIC Design flow, with the knowledge and ability to support the backend design team li>
- Ability to use (or learn) scripting languages such as Python, perl li>
- A great team work ethic, and fluent language skills in English li> ul>
A background in imaging and / or working on mixed-signal designs is not essential. Our client is looking for bright, talented frontend RTL Design Engineers, who are motivated to learn and develop their career working on leading edge CMOS imaging products.
You’ll enjoy working within a friendly, fast-paced team environment with a small start-up style culture. As a small team, you won’t get ‘pigeonholed’ into any one set task, and enjoy the variety of working across the complete design flow.
Role: Digital IC Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.