Company: POTAMKIN HYUNDAI STONE MOUNTAIN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Automotive Service Technician - Potamkin Hyundai
As the largest Hyundai dealer in America, we purchased our newest store in Atlanta in February 2020. Business is exploding!
We are currently looking for 2 technicians. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you'll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let's talk!
- Paid Vacation
- Tool allowance
- Tech school tuition reimbursement
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee discounts for vehicle purchases and repairs
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Engage in online as well as classroom training.
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); Tech school training is a huge plus BUT not a requirement. A minimum of 12 months hands on in a shop work experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations