Passionate and customer focused Account Manager? You're already managing and growing key accounts, perhaps within large organisations or you're an integral part in a smaller company, either way you want more autonomy and the chance to build a solid career. Whatever your situation we have the next move for you!
BASIC SALARY: up to £32,000
- Uncapped Bonus
- Generous Car Allowance or Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Comprehensive company benefits package.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Working out of our Norwich site, you'll be visiting clients across your territory from Fakenham to Bury St Edmunds and across to Great Yarmouth so you could live in Beccles, Swaffham, Thetford or anywhere in between.
What's in it for you?
- You will get full support and backing to become the best account manager you can be
- You will get to deliver a consultative approach making sure your clients get the highest level of service possible
- You will be managing a huge variety of accounts with a broad spend base which could be anything from £5,000 to £80,000
- You will have full autonomy to look after your area, yes you will need to check in with your manager regularly, but he won't be calling you every morning to check you've packed your lunch.
You're an extremely detail oriented, passionate people person who thrives on delivering a consultative approach. You love building lasting relationships with your accounts, facilitating growth through credibility.
As a successful Account Manager, you will be no stranger to:
- Prioritising and managing multiple tasks at once
- Regularly meeting clients to review their accounts and up sell / cross sell new services.
- Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs
- Accurately updating a CRM system (Salesforce ideally)
You'll come from a solutions sales background which could be anything from facilities management to advertising space, from stationary or office supplies to vending or washroom supplies. Above all you'll already be a successful account manager, used to regularly meeting clients and able to up-sell and cross-sell solutions that deliver exceptional revenue growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, National Account Manager, Facilities Management, Waste Management, Advertising, Office Supplies, Stationary Supplies, Janitorial Supplies, Washroom Supplies, Gas and Electricity, Food Services, Catering, Laundry Services, HORECA, Vending Consumables.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LH15929, Wallace Hind Selection
Role: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Norwich, Norwich
Apply for this job now.