Get involved with Glaucoma monitoring, Cataract referrals, acute eye conditions, OHT monitoring, IOP referrals as a clinical Optometrist. All equipment is modern, up to date, no more than 3 years old and you have the flexibility of using whichever equipment you are comfortable with so work as the Optometrist you want to work as. Optometrists benefit from a comfortable working environment where all Optometrists get on really well with each other.
- £35,000 - £60,000 OTE £65,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension + Medical + CET
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice with an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Flexibility when it comes to weekend work
- MECS, Cataract Referrals, Glaucoma refinement, acute eye conditions, IOP referrals and OHT refinement
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Clinically competent with a commercial acumen
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Role: Optometrist, Swindon
Apply for this job now.