The In-House Marketing Representative’s primary objective is to persuade qualified in house guests to participate in a sales presentation during their stay on the property. The representative must maintain the utmost of integrity and provide a “World Class” experience to owners and guests with every interaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for producing qualified tours to our sales team and expected to meet all minimum performance standards
- Sell attraction tickets and provide transportation services. Complete knowledge of area/resort information and directions
- Must maintain the utmost integrity while dealing with our owners and guests. Must maintain constant communication with the Manager of Resort Guest Services and Director of Sales for all exceptions and incidents
- High School diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Customer services and/or hospitality experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Dependable and goal oriented
- Must have reliable transportation
- Self-directed and independent but works as a team player
- Persuasive interpersonal skills
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Strong cash handling skills
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is searching for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Role: In House Marketing Representative
Apply for this job now.