Position duties include:
Entry Level Marketing
Entry Level Event Promotions
Entry Level Advertising
We are seeking an Events Associate for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
- Assist the Promotions Coordinator in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
- Process and track event sales
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Serve as Event Manager when necessary
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Must have own vehicle to attend events ; all travel is reimbursed
- Passion for events and brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
Blank Space Branding is an independently owned and operated marketing and consulting company. We specialize in brand development and product placement for small companies and start-ups. We pride ourselves on using innovative techniques to not only develop a brand for our clients, but also successfully launching them into the marketplace.
Role: Event Promotions: Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations
Apply for this job now.