Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside the Southampton City Council to provide them with a Administrator on a 3-month contract.
This is full time, Monday - Friday and offers a pay rate of £11.40 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Administrator, your duties will be:
- To allocate work to trade staff and ensure that materials are available by liaising closely with the Materials Hub Team.
- To liaise with Southampton City Council customers, trade staff and managers on a daily basis
- To allocate work to trades, pay invoices & general admin duties.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Must have good IT and customer service skills.
- Someone from a housing maintenance, construction or work planning background preferred.
- Previous experience working for a Council/Local Authority highly desirable
- A driving licence and own transport preferred as the office is quite far from public transport routes.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Joe O'Halloran @ Spencer Clarke Group.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers