Atlas Rigging and Transfer is hiring a Field Member to join our Field team. You may be the perfect fit if you're looking to land a job in an awesome changing environment where you can share your opinions, expand your talents, and learn new things. On any given day you may find yourself setting-up a different job, on a new machine move, facility tear-down or visiting a business for machine maintenance. Following work plans are key components of a successful day.
Basically, we work together as a team to get the job done right. That's what Atlas Rigging and Transfer is all about. We support each other and our members so things are done right the first time. This is an entry level job however room to grow your career.
Responsible for the following:
- Works with crews of 1-5 people and receives instructions, guidance, and assistance from the superintendent and foreman on all projects
- Contributes to the successful completion of assigned projects
- Sets Customer Machinery
- Follows work orders on time
- Meets all expectations of the customer
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES: CDL A or any equipment certifications a plus
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Welding and Rigging skills. Also ability to use circular, cutoff, and panel saws. And or measure accurately, use a nail and staple gun and cutting panels of ply wood.
The candidate must be:
- A team player, with leadership skills
- MUST be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Very highly cooperative, positive attitude
- Very active and hard working
- Dependable and punctual
- With Customer Service Skills
- Safety attitude
- Able to lift and work with 100 lbs on a regular basis
Atlas Rigging and Transfer offers awesome benefits including: medical health , dental and vision insurance 401(k) and paid vacations.
Atlas Rigging and Transfer is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law
ATLAS Rigging and Transfer is a company that moves, assembles, and installs the world's machinery. We take pride in efficiently building the worlds manufacturing facilities with strong know-how, state of the art equipment, and exceptional craftspeople. ATLAS is built on a reputation that spans more than three decades, and a legacy of four generations. If you believe that you are the type of person that is driven to excellence, and has the character to work with the most prestigious companies in the world, then you might be the right fit. Talk to us today!
Role: Field Team Member - Rigger, Millwright, CDL Driver
Location: West Jordan,
Apply for this job now.